澳门六合站高手论坛 Health System's Customer Service department provides patients with a single point of contact for billing questions.
- 澳门六合站高手论坛 Memorial Medical Center: (844) 464-7989
- 澳门六合站高手论坛 Meyersdale Medical Center: (844) 698-0832
- 澳门六合站高手论坛 Miners Medical Center: (844) 452-8054
Email to email@example.com
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
View the Guide to Healthcare Billing online.
How Customer Service Can Help
- Assistance in understanding a billing statement
- Establishing a payment plan for a billing statement
- Making a payment on a billing statement
- Updating or changing patient insurance information
Financial assistance is available on request to help patients with questions regarding insurance coverage and payment options by talking with a Financial Counselor:
Pay Via Mail
|澳门六合站高手论坛 Memorial Medical Center
|DLP 澳门六合站高手论坛 Memorial MC
PO Box 604010
Charlotte, NC 28260-4010
|澳门六合站高手论坛 Meyersdale Medical Center
|DLP 澳门六合站高手论坛 Meyersdale MC
PO Box 604003
Charlotte, NC 28260-4003
|澳门六合站高手论坛 Miners Medical Center
|DLP 澳门六合站高手论坛 Miners MC
PO Box 603997
Charlotte, NC 28260-3997
|澳门六合站高手论坛 Nason Medical Center
|Nason Medical Center, LLC
PO Box 603967
Charlotte, NC 28260-3967
澳门六合站高手论坛 Health System as a Medicare provider participates in the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA). Under this act, a hospital must provide certain services.
If a patient has a medical emergency or is in labor, the patient has the right to receive:
- An appropriate medical screening examination
- Necessary stabilizing treatment
- Appropriate transfer to another facility
Patients are entitled to these services even if he / she cannot pay, do not have medical insurance, and are not entitled to Medicare or Medicaid.