Family Medical Center
1086 Franklin Street, E-Building, Johnstown, PA 15905
Phone: (814) 534-9876
Know Your Status
HIV is a treatable medical condition, but you need to know that you have it first.
Who Should Get Tested?
- Everyone ages 13 to 64 should get tested for HIV at least once
- If you're pregnant or planning a pregnancy
- You've had sex with an HIV-positive partner
- You've had more than one partner since your last HIV test
- You've shared needles, syringes, or other equipment to inject drugs
- You've exchanged sex for drugs or money
- You have another sexually transmitted disease, hepatitis, or tuberculosis
- You've had sex with anyone who has done anything listed above or with someone whose sexual history you don't know
- More frequent testing may be recommended by your healthcare provider
Where Can I Get Tested?
- Your primary care provider can write a script for blood work to be tested
- If you are uncomfortable talking with your primary care provider, call the HIV Clinic at (814) 534-9876 for confidential testing
澳门六合站高手论坛 Memorials offers a free community support group for patients living with HIV and their immediate family members. Each attendee must sign a confidentiality form. To participate in this group, please call the HIV clinic for dates, times, and locations of monthly meetings.
Learn more at www.cdc.gov/HIV