Home Health & HospiceCall 800.860.6036
Exceptional home-based services
澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health offers a dedicated team of professionals who provide exceptional home-based services that include skilled nursing care, physical, occupational and speech therapy, and nurse aide and medical social worker services, backed by the services of 澳门六合站高手论坛 Health System. The agency has received recognition for high patient satisfaction levels, quality of care, quality improvement, and financial performance.
澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health provides medically necessary services under a physician's care. These services are typically covered by most major health care insurance plans. Our team is available to assist with financial or insurance concerns. Services are provided regardless of age, color, gender, disabilities, race, religion, sex, national origin, or ability to pay.
Find a Home Health LocationView Locations
Referral to 澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health
A referral to 澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health is typically made upon discharge from the hospital or during a visit with a physician. However, anyone can make a referral to 澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health at any time. After patient needs are discussed with 澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health caregivers, the patient's primary care physician will be contacted for approval to provide home health services. Once approved, a home health nurse visits the home to evaluate needs of the patient. A care plan is developed with the patient, home health nurse, and primary care physician.
澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health has quality assurance programs to ensure that appropriate services are provided and that health care goals are met. Adjustments to the care plan are made when necessary. Visit to compare 澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health to other home health agencies.
- Assessment, care, and instruction on various health conditions such as heart disease, lung disease and diabetes
- Assessment, care, and instruction on conditions related to surgery
- Medication management
- Falls prevention
- Disease management programs for heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Caring for urinary catheters and colostomies
- Infusion therapy such as antibiotics, chemotherapy, and nutrition
- Mental health / psychiatric care
- Prenatal and post-partum care
- Pediatric care
Home Health Aide
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, hygiene and grooming)
- Exercises to improve physical strength and range of motion
- Gait and transfer training to improve mobility and decrease the risk of falling
- Therapy after orthopedic surgery
- Instruction and exercises to improve function with daily activities
- Home safety evaluation / recommendations including equipment instruction.
Speech Language Pathology
- Treatment of speech and language disorders
- Swallowing evaluation and treatment
Medical Social Services
- Counseling related to the impact of health conditions on the caregiver / support system and for financial concerns
- Assistance with referrals to community resources and alternative living arrangements
澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health is certified by Medicare and accredited by The Joint Commission.
澳门六合站高手论坛 Home Health is part of a Joint Venture between LHC Group and LifePoint Health.